Social Media and Graphic Design Specialist
Spire Communications, a strategic communications agency based in Alexandria, Virginia, is looking for a full-time, creative, and versatile social media strategist and designer to join our growing team in in the Washington, D.C. area.
This position will work primarily from home with regular visits to the Pentagon.
Spire has a diverse client portfolio that includes technology companies, health care agencies, government contractors and various federal government agencies.
Typical position responsibilities include:
- Maintain responsibility for the development of online web strategies based on communications objectives.
- Create, develop, manage, and report on function, form and alternative options for website, social media and SharePoint sites.
- Develop tools to routinely track and report online metrics on user interaction.
- Maintain a consistent look consistent with the client’s style guide throughout web and online properties.
- Maintain customer relationship management software, mailing lists, and email blasts.
- Conduct research and assist with transferring programs to GOV systems or platforms. Support other requirements, as identified.
- 5+ years of experience with social media management (7+ preferred)
- 5+ years of experience with webinar facilitation
- 5+ years of graphic design experience
- Experience with supporting the DoD (Army strongly preferred)
- Experience with WordPress
- Ability to create and edit basic HTML5+ years of experience with website management (7+ preferred)Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to obtain a security clearance (active Secret strongly preferred)
- BA or BS degree
The ideal candidate will:
- Be organized and able work in a fast-paced environment on tight deadlines
- Work independently to create quality work with minimal oversight
- Demonstrate attention to detail when receiving direction and proofing work for client review
- Be proactive in meeting billable hours
- Maintain a positive and professional approach when working with team and clients
Spire Communications offers a competitive salary, 401(k) including employer contributions, good benefits and an appreciation for a quality of life balance.
If you meet the qualifications above, please submit your resume for consideration to: email@example.com
Spire Communications is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.