Spire is always seeking motivated, talented communications professionals to expand our team. Our agency culture is unique, with a combination of high expectations, diverse client work and ample freedom to succeed and grow professionally. We understand the value of enjoying what you do and even to have some fun along the way. We are a team in the true sense of the word.
We value the quality of life of our employees and understand that they have lives outside of the workplace. Our employee benefits reflect that.
- Medical (CareFirst BCBS) and Dental (United Healthcare) plans paid at 100%
- 401(k) plan with automatic 3% of salary employer contribution
- Monthly $50 “wellness” stipend for gym memberships, spa services, etc.
- Generous PTO and federal holidays
- Life and disability insurance (short and long-term)
- Flexible home/office environment
- Home office expense reimbursement
- Employee referral bonuses
- Parental leave
- Annual stipend for employee and/or job-related training
Spire offers exciting opportunities to interact with client organizations across many disciplines. Our employees work on some of the most exciting projects in technology and government – from publicizing major national healthcare initiatives to programs that are quite literally trying to get man to reach the stars!
Join The Spire Team
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spire Communications is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.